Jump to content

Panel above glovebox


Recommended Posts

No, what i mean is the actual bit of plastic they sit on thats about the same size as the glovebox, it is situated above the glovebox and has an air vent in it, the whole panel has come loose. Hard to explain.


Not my car but here is a picture of the panel i mean to make it a bit clearer :)



Link to comment
Share on other sites

right might, if that is loose just check and make sure the screws are in right,


the screws are phillips and u can use a normal screwdriver to fix it.


They screws are located as follows


1. undo the thing where u put ur cup of tea

2. look underneath and on the far left and far right there are two screws. make sure they are they are in tight enough,


if not then tell me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...