Clethorpes

Slingshot

Was suprised really i was expecting at half 5 to be sat down halfords by my self, luckly dean turned up shortly followed by james and his very nice looking girlfriend :D then finally last of all james turned up (lidge).

So we set off in convoy up the m180 thought we would be ok for time wise but nooooo damn road works and a 50mph speed limit arrived at clethorpes at about 6:20ish thinking we missed jay but he was running late to so :P

jay and his missis arrived soon after he said he was going to be late

when dan roy from the feoc arrived.

So we went down to the front had a Good old natter b4 we decided that it was 2 cold and went to the arcade ended up playing on couple of game including OutRun2 wich i was undefeated on :D.

then went up for some grub at the chippy, i will have a pic of jays missis arse up as soon as i can :D

went back down arcade had a lil laugth on the minature bowling in the arcade where roy and danny said there goodbye

soon after we all decided to call it a night, it was good meeting u all and hopefully again next month this time better planned (i.e. laser quest)

And hopefully more ppl

quote of night from Dean-o

"I couldnt get out even if i wanted to" lmao at james childlock on the rear doors

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I belive there will be some pics up but i dont know when

a Good night all in all

Edited by Slingshot

went to the arcade ended up playing on couple of game including OutRun2 wich i was undefeated on :D.

i will have a pic of jays missis arse up as soon as i can  :D

you beat me by less than 2s you sod :P :baby:

get that pic up asap m8y, firemans lift always gives a nice angle :roll: :roll:

good night, dean and chris are some of the friendliest guys you could ever meet :thumb: :cheers:

brilliant night

LOL @ Jay calling me stumpy cos i couldnt reach the pedals in outrun2 :roll: :roll: :roll:

never found out who had the cheesiest song in their car ?(

we'll have to get summat sorted again

even a bit of a night out in grimsby/cleggy or even come to scunny for a load of drinks :drunk:

was good to meet every one :thumb:

PMSL @ chris winding his windows up with only 1 window winder :roll: