any1 on here done rear discs on their mk6??

EssexMikeSi

if so, what handbrake cable did u use coz i cant seem to get the right one from anywhere. the one i need has a rectangle metal bracket where it joins the handbrake lever, and at the end where it joins the brakes it has to have rectangle shaped ends with holes in the middle so they can latch on. ford have told me theres only 2types- the one i already have with bullet like ends or the rs/cosworth one which has a half moon shape bracket where it joins the handbrake lever (this does not fit a mk6).

any help is v much appreciated here, im gettin so v v desperate :nutter:

if so, what handbrake cable did u use coz i cant seem to get the right one from anywhere. the one i need has a rectangle metal bracket where it joins the handbrake lever, and at the end where it joins the brakes it has to have rectangle shaped ends with holes in the middle so they can latch on. ford have told me theres only 2types- the one i already have with bullet like ends or the rs/cosworth one which has a half moon shape bracket where it joins the handbrake lever (this does not fit a mk6).

any help is v much appreciated here, im gettin so v v desperate :nutter:

you need a rs2000 full handbrake cable but you will also need the rs2000 handbrake aswell

then its straight swap