Just don't know what to do...

tidykart

In a right mess over some options, what do people think... X( ?(

I wana lower my car, I was gona keep it all Ford by getting new GTi suspension at a cost of £174. Then get the Ford lowering springs but they are a huge £160 (both quotes from Ford). 8o 8o

SO instaed was thinking off getting the Ford shocks and PI or G-max lowering springs but that comes to a total of £239. :eek:

A full G-Max suspension kit comes in at £236 (direct car parts). :tired:

But don't know if worth risking putting the full kit on- cause if I crash I'm nakard insurance wise. :nutter: (I'm under my Dad's name).

What do people think? ?(

Any words of wisdom? ;(

Just put a full gmax kit on, if u crash just change the stuff ova for standard parts b4 mr insurance man comes!! :thumb: Heard it been dne b4!!

not if the car gets recovered to a police pound ;) :))

its the risk you take. 99% of people on this board do :thumb:

depending on who the insurer is it doesnt cost much, if anything for light mods.

I have declared all mine, lowering springs, exhaust, front discs, induction kit, alloys, ICE, stainless grilles and my total premium is £672 tpft with one year no claims. last year my premium was £1288 with no mods and no ncb.

Its not worth the risk not telling the insurer.

you might be the greatest driver in the world but if some idiot that cant tell their brake from their arse hits you, you might lose out.

Declare your suspension mods, will make virtually fcuk all difference to the premium! :cheers:

I told my insurance about the 2L going in, I'm gonna get charged an extra £200 on a £1000 policy. The car classification will change from UK model group 6, to Import group 11 LOL :D

Let us know what they say!

Btw, I doubt you'd feel any difference with new GTi suspension. :)