Who knows there ICE from there elbow

DAVE W

Right as title says Who knows there ICE from there elbow ???

Got a setup at the min but i aint sure the cables are going to the right points on the amp and head unit

the main audio cables i have from head unit to amp go on one side of the amp where it has 2 sets of red and white inputs one set says front and one set says rear but i have them stagered at the min one of the 2 cables infront one in rear ????

as for the cable that comes from the sub i am gonna have to get pics coz there are loads of inputs but i think i hav it crossed over 1 in the mono bit and one in another ?(

If anyone can make head or tails of the above tripe please post :thumb:

From what you say you have 2 RCA/Phono connectors, which come from the head unit and your amp has inputs for front and rear (4 in total). If this is the case then get a pair of splitters and so that you can connect to all the inputs. That should sort out that side of the amp for ya!

As far as the outputs, this is harder to say, what you need to do is get a pic or the model of your amp. If you can get a pic that would be great and then i should be able to explain more for you.

Hope this helps.. :cheers:

Yeah I had to split my input signals to the front, rear, and sub using about a million splitters before my mStation would work :thumb:

If you're going to Classic Ford mate i'll have a look then if ya want? :)

Not sure on the HU cutting out though... ?(

Will have a think.

to save running spliters on the rcas if you have another rca output on ur stereo id run another set throu to save spliting ur singal down and cuting down the power

as for the stereo cutting out that could be coz of how uve wired the subs and amp up its hard to say without seing a pic of what u have dun

Yeah I had to split my input signals to the front, rear, and sub using about a million splitters before my mStation would work  :thumb:

If you're going to Classic Ford mate i'll have a look then if ya want?  :)

Not sure on the HU cutting out though...  ?(

Will have a think.

Yeah i am going classic :thumb: :thumb: