BIG DISKS!

Mike C

could I get some of the AP Racing 355mm drilled and grooved Disks  as seen on a few of the big power Esc Cos' to fit with my existing wilwood calipers?

i doubt the wilwoods would be able to cater for such a big disk, more to do with the thickness of them rather then diameter :)

You can get 385mm discs behind 18s, so 19s could swallow another 20mm easily :thumb:

Your calipers are going to begin to look small with anything larger than a 330m disc.

was planning on having 6-pots up front and shifting the 4-pots to the rear ultimately, but it's all a question of spondoolies

You can get 385mm discs behind 18s, so 19s could swallow another 20mm easily :thumb:

Your calipers are going to begin to look small with anything larger than a 330m disc.

i thought you had to leave 4" (100mm) clearance between disc and wheel diameter, or at least thats wht Tar-Ox and Hi-Spec told me ?(

i thought you had to leave 4" (100mm) clearance between disc and wheel diameter, or at least thats wht Tar-Ox and Hi-Spec told me ?(

Sounds about right, gotta allow space for calipers LOL :cheers: