Raaafy's 19th!!

Chappers

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasnt meant offensively, jst look proper fucked haha. seems like u had a proper good night.an yea, liverpool night is ful of tablets.but its also full of gay clubs, dnt mean u have to go.

I know, The only night i've been there was the night Jon Otsemobor got shot in the arse, saw it happen, couple of years ago

Friday: What a night!! Absolutely fucked!! Indeed, glo-stick-less which was a fuckup :(

Cheers for Scott for the pics, or maybe not! :D :drunk:

Wicked night, and no not all of us were on pills. None of the evo crew were, 3 of my mates were though. Twas E, and I was offered it, but declined. Tempting of course, considering they cost pretty much fcuk all, and you remember so much, but I wouldn't want to risk Fcuking myself up for the rest of my life, or killing myself, I couldn't do that to my parents.

Still, quality night, wish I could have remembered more of it, but hey ho, plenty more nights available!

Quality to see Jackie (jackstarstarstar) and Penny in the club!! Wicked surprise! :cheers: :D (received card today btw :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: )

Saturday: Absolute quality to see Chapstick arrive not long after we'd all surfaced!!! :jaw: :cheers:

Spent quite a bit of time watching videos off bigboys.com, which Scott insisted upon!! :eek:

Basically, party just got going throughout the afternoon, with supplies (food, alcohol) and slide being delivered as time went on!!

Massive thanks to Mike and Scott for coming down for the weekend, given the distances :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Apologies to Chapstick for whipping him with glo-sticks when he was trying to go to sleep!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Seems like you all made it home safely..... LOL @ leaving after I'd left for the aitport in the bloody taxi!! :roll:

Quality to see Jackie (jackstarstarstar) and Penny in the club!! Wicked surprise! :cheers:  :D  (received card today btw :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers: )

Glad you got the card although a wee bit late and kind of inappropriate now,lol.

You were slightly worse for where by the end of the night, i had to keep checking you were ok.

Quality to see Jackie (jackstarstarstar) and Penny in the club!! Wicked surprise! :cheers:  :D  (received card today btw :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers: )

Glad you got the card although a wee bit late and kind of inappropriate now,lol.

You were slightly worse for where by the end of the night, i had to keep checking you were ok.

that's why i didnt get my 1st choice of card, it'd have been inappropriate after the weekend :P