Donny South

Muzz

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was there any mention of next years show being a weekender?? I have heard some rumours that it is on the cards and it was a weekender the first year.

nope, that was the full blown Donny show, not Donny south

Erm no it was Donny South, the first year was a weekender i was there

Was there any mention of next years show being a weekender?? I have heard some rumours that it is on the cards and it was a weekender the first year.

that's got fcuk all to do with it. Bloke on the mic said next year's donny would be a weekender, he said about donny south and no mention of that

were u there? no, so get ur facts straight

that's got fcuk all to do with it. Bloke on the mic said next year's donny would be a weekender, he said about donny south and no mention of that

Ok i think i got wires crossed, the first year at Donny South was a weekender, because i was there, i just wanted to find out if next year was going to be because it was extremely popular this year to just be a one day event. I thought you were saying that Donny South hadnt ever been a weekender only Donny itself, sorry for my confusion, i didnt know anything about some bloke on a mic.

Ok i think i got wires crossed, the first year at Donny South was a weekender, because i was there, i just wanted to find out if next year was going to be because it was extremely popular this year to just be a one day event. I thought you were saying that Donny South hadnt ever been a weekender only Donny itself, sorry for my confusion, i didnt know anything about some bloke on a mic.

yes, im not arguing with what ur saying, just that from his brief description of what next years show will entail, there was no mention of it being a weekender

the main Donny show will be moving from Doncaster to Donington park, it'll be expanding and will be a big weekend event

:thumb:

Put me down for the stand, i'll be there, even if i dont get to the meet point in time i can still show since its pay at the gate.  Fingers crossed the car is running

eh? bit early to go putting your name down for next year if that's what u mean :P

Oops wrong thread X(