Breaking Mk5 130ps Xr3i

jdmsport

coming from someone wanting 80% of the purchase price for a 2nd hand camera :P

no, tis called running a buisness.

How much is the whole lot from Ford? ;)

I know, i just can't afford them and last time i checked, £100 wasn't 80% of the brand new price of £160 + £50 for the 128MB memory stick when that was brand new.

seems like under 50% to me :rolleyes:

coming from someone wanting 80% of the purchase price for a 2nd hand camera :P

no, tis called running a buisness.

How much is the whole lot from Ford? ;)

I know, i just can't afford them and last time i checked, £100 wasn't 80% of the brand new price of £160 + £50 for the 128MB memory stick when that was brand new.

seems like under 50% to me :rolleyes:

camera

mem stick

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :P

snitch over £60 sheets :cheers:

£50 for a 128mb memory stick is it gold  ?(

Did you even read what i was talking about? £50 when new. the camera was £160 when new, a while back. Lee said i wanted 80% of the purchase price. I was merely making a point. I like my camera, i'd rather keep it and get no money than get a poxy £60 for it.

Why even get involved anyway? I was only making a joke, i do understand business you know, JDM can get £60 for those lights, fair enough. I can't afford £60 for something that i already have, basically. If i'd have paid full price for everything on my car, it wouldn't have ever happened. I don't need the lights, so i'll just wait until i can afford them or get them cheap enough

thank you :thumb:

Why even get involved anyway? I was only making a joke, i do understand business you know, JDM can get £60 for those lights, fair enough. I can't afford £60 for something that i already have, basically. If i'd have paid full price for everything on my car, it wouldn't have ever happened. I don't need the lights, so i'll just wait until i can afford them or get them cheap enough

in all fairness mate, thats why I offered to pay them for you. You dont need to afford them, just trade something :)

no worries dude :cheers:

camera

mem stick

:cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :P

snitch over £60 sheets :cheers:

only just read this post, but as i said on msn, what's stopping you? Buy that one :thumb:

EDIT: with the £8.50 postage on the memory sticks :rolleyes: looks like it's a snitch over £72 anyway :)

but i'm still finished here :thumb:

Edited by Chappers

I think £25 per headlight is cheap enough and £5 per sidelight all in excellent condition