lorry vs horse

Kirsty

Is nobody arsed about the driver  ?(

doesnt even mention if he was ok  :nutter:

I presume he/she was as it wasnt mentioned otherwise :)

I almost hit a cow in yorkshire :roll: I was like WTF get out the road. you literally have to push the fuckers out the way with ya car :roll:

I know a few people from yorkshire was probably one of them, did ya get her name :roll:

AFPMSL :devil:

I almost hit a cow in yorkshire :roll: I was like WTF get out the road. you literally have to push the fuckers out the way with ya car :roll:

lol, cows are soo stoopid!! .. its cos they chew on too much grass! they do look stoned all the time! :D

i rescued one once from a canal (i fink its called a canal, what long boats go down), it had escaped and fell in, i managed to pull it out with a rope and a lot of umph! I felt like a rite 'Good sermartian' hehe :D

lol, cows are soo stoopid!! .. its cos they chew on too much grass! they do look stoned all the time! :D

i rescued one once from a canal (i fink its called a canal, what long boats go down), it had escaped and fell in, i managed to pull it out with a rope and a lot of umph! I felt like a rite 'Good sermartian' hehe :D

^^That's the wierdest story i've ever heard!....and i've read the bible.