last chance for mk6 bits

SteveA

Steve matey recieved my parts today :thumb: Thanks very much matey, I Posted the cheque for you today but i think i missed the post so you'll probably get it saturday morning matey :cheers:

they what you wanted then? glad your pleased with everything. ;)

see what i meant about the size of the box! it was a nightmare to package. :curse:

Steve matey recieved my parts today :thumb: Thanks very much matey, I Posted the cheque for you today but i think i missed the post so you'll probably get it saturday morning matey :cheers:

they what you wanted then? glad your pleased with everything. ;)

see what i meant about the size of the box! it was a nightmare to package. :curse:

Yeah exactly what i wanted matey :thumb: The map light has already been fitted just busy cutting my standard speakers up so i can use them as adaptor plates for my infinity 5x7's cos im a tight git :P As for the box my g/f missed the bloke who was delivering it so i had to go to the tnt depot to pick it up, nearle sh*t a brick when i saw the size of the box LOL Asked the guy if hwe was sure that it was mine as I Was'nt expecting it to be so big!!!!! Only just got it in the boot of my car LOL

• 2 weeks later...