Nokia 6680 Unlocked + Bits

lunaticrik

Nokia 6680, in white case... unlocked to all networks & latest firmware installed

Comes also with the original gunmetal grey case, box, reciept, software disc and USB cable

-> 3G Compatiable

-> Unlocked - useable on any network

-> 1.3 Megapixel Camera + Flash

-> VGA Front Facing Camera

-> 262,114 Color Screen

-> Bluetooth

-> Compatiable with TomTom mobile etc

-> Loads of features

Both cases are slightly scratched but you can get another one off ebay for about £4 - I will also supply the case removal tools to avoid scratching the phone.

If required I can also supply a brand new 300 Free Text / 150 Free Minutes per month PAYG o2 sim card.

Remember - this is UNLOCKED unlike many - I know for a fact if they are locked to the "3" network it costs over £100 just to unlock it.

£120 ono can deliver at reasonable distance

:)

I'm interested if this is the phone im thinking of. Would you be interested in taking a 6630 as part-ex?

Just looked and its the phone i want, similar software to whats on the phone i have now. You interested in taking this as part-ex do you think?? Its on 3

I'm interested if this is the phone im thinking of. Would you be interested in taking a 6630 as part-ex?

Just looked and its the phone i want, similar software to whats on the phone i have now. You interested in taking this as part-ex do you think?? Its on 3

Part ex? Your phone and what else? :)