Death of the Derv

The Ince

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still love them Fcuking wheels, they look pure bling bling when they clean, then you start the engine and there dirty again and look Shite, thats why i wanted to get rid of them cause there were a pain in the arse, :thumb:

Gotta agree there, every time I cleaned them I was having to use the engine to brake so brake dust didnt get on them, but they looked amazing. I'll put the last pics taken of it (in motion in central london) up, they we're off my mates fone but look amazing imo

Well I get the car in an hours time, shame it's absolutely pi55ing it down, so may not get any pics of the new'un til tommorrow. Also means I can't do the work I wanted on the new'un either :(

Can't get the last pics of the derv off my phone now, supposedly my bluetooth licence has expired ?(

They'll be up 2moro, also when I start swapping the bits over. Shame I got the car home to spot a dent in the drivers door :( Should be able to push it out easily though.

Worst bit about the new car, getting used to it being petrol and not lift up reverse :roll: Best bit, the condition and mileage :)