anybody wanna buy a small lathe?

ploppy

this thing is small and it has no chuck or motor but it has a back plate so its not completely useless. im sure one of u lot must be able to hold of a chuck and a small motor from somewhere to get this thing running. the lathe could do with a good oil but most of it is there and im sure would run again. there is also a box of tools (e.g. high speed steel, cutting tools, dead centres and other crap).

to be honest i aint that bothered how much it goes for cos im just cleaning out my garage.

p.s. in the unlikely event that anyone is interested, im not posting it, it ways a ton!

i aint got a clue. to be honest mate i aquired it nearly two years ago with the intention of getting it going again. didnt know i get interest this early. i get me mate to show me how to get pictures up. like i said its well small like about 3 or 4' long so i'd imagine only a one or two hp motor. its also got a few gears in the box as well i think to change the speed. i think there is also a speed selector on the unit.