some parts i need to get shot of

ploppy

in my garage i have a set of gti front brake callipers with pads. pads have loadsa meat left on em £30.

i got a gti leather steering wheel (the three spoke one with perforated leather) in perfect condish £30.

also set of gti cams in good condition again £30.

also set of camshaft pulleys for a pint of guinness and a packet of crisps.

where bouts do u live ploppy, i live down in solihull (birmingham) and i wana get rid of my huuuuge lx one as

chappers put it lol.

wud u be able to work out P&P for me??

If your changing your steering wheel (wise decision) make sure you follow the correct instructions as an exploding airbag can be lethal :thumb:

where bouts do u live ploppy, i live down in solihull (birmingham) and i wana get rid of my huuuuge lx one as

chappers put it lol.

wud u be able to work out P&P for me??

If your changing your steering wheel (wise decision) make sure you follow the correct instructions as an exploding airbag can be lethal :thumb:

i no, my mate changed his on his KA so i will get him to help me out with it!!!

i have had an airbag go off b4 in my face, not nice at all.

all tht smoke and the smell was disgusting :kill:

i live in essex. this steering wheel has no airbag btw. i can find out the weekend how much it is to post.

let me no mate, i mite have it, depends on money!!!!!

im goin down to ipswich on the 4th of feb i wud meet up with u but dont no ipswich tht well, come to think don't no ipswich tht well lol. fancy a meet if my car is back on the road? just to swap it???? u can send it before if i have money????

i wud meet up with u but dont no ipswich tht well, come to think don't no ipswich tht well lol

tht ment to say i wud meet up with u but dont no essex tht well, come to think don't no ipswich tht well lol

im up for that mate if u would like to meet in between ipswich and where i live. ipswich is a trek from where i am. it has no airbag tho.

also as for the airbag, make sure the battery is disconnected for half hour before removing.

ill get my mate 2 do it for me, he has done it on his KA!!!

its a trek for u mate, i gota come from bham!!! lol :pancake:

ill let u no closer to the time!!

find out the P&P for me, but we can still meet up. thts if my car is on the road

ok mate. wont be able to do that till the weekend tho.

thts fine mate, im on ere every day!!!! checking up on things!!

this is the best site i have ever been on, every one is a Good laugh and very helful, glad they are cus im rubbish with engines, just Good with how to make it luk Good!!! :P

fair enough. btw im buying an exhaust off of fugeass. ive offered to meet him in oxford but have had no reply yet. if he does agree to meet in oxford then would u like to meet me there too or is that too far from u?

also is there any other part that u nned cos i may have it in the garage knocking about somewhere.

yeah you bloody well right it is a good website. it helps ease the pain and boredom of work and is quite educational.

fair enough. btw im buying an exhaust off of fugeass. ive offered to meet him in oxford but have had no reply yet. if he does agree to meet in oxford then would u like to meet me there too or is that too far from u?

also is there any other part that u nned cos i may have it in the garage knocking about somewhere.

yeah you bloody well right it is a good website. it helps ease the pain and boredom of work and is quite educational.

it definately eases the boredom of work mate lol!!!!

i duno how far oxford is from me, mite be a bit to far, ill try and find out!!!! mite make a weekend out of it with my mates!!!!

can't meet up when i go to ipswich though. going down with my gf's dads brother (if u understand tht) wud need to be posted to me!!! :cheers:

were gona have to do a meet sumwhere, my mates wud be up for it on a weekend in the summer!!!! do it with a few other people on ere as well!!! get a big meet/cruise on the go!!!!