Southend.......

Benjy C

Well..... there was a few nice cars there and the normal amount of little slaaaags but apart from that i thought it was really boring. Didn't get any pictures of the cars as i left my camera in muzz's car :nutter: but here are the pictures from on the way home.......

Needless to say i was really bored :)

My feet...

shoes1.jpg

And again...

shoes2.jpg

Now without my shoes...

feet1.jpg

Chillin in muzz's car

feet2.jpg

Flash was a bit bright for muzz...

Muzz.jpg

Me with my head out of the window at about 100mph (on our private race course 8) )

face.jpg

Also we were really bored so decided that everytime somebody overtook us excesivly speeding i would take a picture so that the flash went off to try and make them belive that they have been caught :innocent: so much fun and highly recommened for those long boring journeys in the car :cheers: 8)

a report post about last night with todays date hehehehe.i was out n about last night and have to say it was pretty busy for a winters eve.then again the chav crap does come out in winter lol.i was gonna get the mk1 out as its the oldskool ford meet tomorrow night at ace but battery has died a death.gonna get one tomorrow morning :D

Bah, was in all night aswell :( it's only a 7 minute drive for me.

Ended up coming out at half 1 in the morning to pick my brother up from town, some dick vandalised his scootay, so he couldn't start it or steer it properly :rolleyes: :curse:

:censored: :censored: :censored:

Bike has few scratches down one side, ignition lock has been bent into the frame, and indicator snapped off...

had a fun day trying to get it sorted, police getting prints off it so you better watch out muzz :innocent:

Still, got the thing moved and its safe, touch wood. Although i cant claim it off my insurance so its up to my big brother to lend me the money :thumb: