XR3i breaking or selling as whole, see inside!!!

gregors

Hi there,

I have a Mk4 Radient Red XR3i which i would sell for around £400 ono as a whole or im breaking it. Bellow are some photos, and a list of main items for sale, however everything is available.

The car is F reg 1989 with 123000 on the clock. The engine is slightly smokey but starts first time and runs and idles fine with no overheating problems. It had a full headgasket change not so long ago so no worries there however there is a slight oil leak coming from the oil pressure switch. The driveshafts have worn causing wobble on acceleration, but all wheels have been balanced.

The Interior is in fairly good nick considering. It has slight wear on the drivers seat, and the door cards have collapsed unfortunatly, but overall, its very neat.

The exterior is in ok condishion. The front bumper is in very good nick, bonet again is good. Front wings are good with only a spot the size of a 5p on the passenger side. Both doors are in good condishion. The boot is also in good nick however the hindges have bent. The rear bumper is in good condishion however would need the paint attending to.

The 5 alloy wheels are the originals all with very good tread and have all been balanced.

Here is a list of the main items im going to sell, but like i say, everything is available so if you cant see what you want, just ask. And again, i will sell the car whole for £400 ono

Front Bumper = £40 ono

Bonnet = £60 ono

Fog Light Mounts = £10 ono

Headlights (pair) = £10 ono

Drivers Door = £40 ono

Passenger Door = £40 ono

Drivers front wing = £25 ono

Passenger front wing = £25 ono

Boot = £40 ono

Rear Bumper = £30 ono

5 Alloy Wheels = £130 ono

Seats = £60 ono

Dash = £15 ono

Dials = £10 ono

Heater Controls = £5 ono

Steering Wheel = £10 ono

Indicator Stalk = £5 ono

Lights control = £5 ono

Wiper stalk = £5 ono

Driverside rear window = £15 ono

Passenger side rear window = £15 ono

Carpet = £10 ono

Boot Carpet = £10 ono

Heated Front Screen = £45 ono

Engine = £20 (buyer will need to remove)

Gearbox = £20

These prices are not including delivery. If you want something leave me a message or post on here with the price or best offer, i will work out the postage and we can take things from there.

As i said i also have all the other stuff for sale, but they are the main parts.

Images can be found at http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v723/gregors88/XR3i/

If you need any more information feel free to get in contact with me.

Many Thanks

Matt