my new car !!

BLING

last thing i'd heard he'd been arrested for fraud... nothing to do with the supra tho, this is just the tip of the ice berg

pmsl, were did you hear that, if ive been arested it must have been in my sleep,

:O

Bling !

How are you dude?!

Still livin' it up on the internet fame this thread brought you?

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BLINGS ALIVE!!!

blings getting blinged by loads of blingers in prision

up the blinger son :D

p.s dont drop the soap :D

pmsl coming from you, or nearly went to prision, ur just using the jokes that people used on your in your thread, u fuckin knob pmsl, :roll:

Dont think your in any position to call anyone a knob really are you...

You stupid fat retard lol

BLINGS ALIVE!!!

pmsl coming from you, or nearly went to prision, ur just using the jokes that people used on your in your thread, u fuckin knob pmsl, :roll:

come on man, come up with something orignal, look u Fcuking knob, u Fcuking knob

u Fcuking knob

u Fcuking knob

u Fcuking knob

u Fcuking knob

u Fcuking knob

u Fcuking knob

that was easy wernt it, u dick

BLINGS ALIVE!!!

come on man, come up with something orignal, look u Fcuking knob, u Fcuking knob

u Fcuking knob

u Fcuking knob

u Fcuking knob

u Fcuking knob

u Fcuking knob

u Fcuking knob

that was easy wernt it, u dick

Original ?...ok..

LAST NIGHT MEIGHT I BOUGHT DIS WELL FAT SUPRA YE INIT...ITS MINE ONIST! !!

Oh..wait..

BLING = you are a fat, boring little w*nker who really is one of the most pathetic people i have had the mis-fortune to come accross.

OOOh, by the way, i have Slimfast on offer in my Superdrug store by the way! Want me to save you a few thousand cases?

Persoanlly though, id prefer you to get even fatter than you allready are, so you can release even more bullsh*t into the air. Then people can carry on laughing at you.

T*sser.

Just do yourself a favour, and leave. Go where nobody knows you at least!

Edited by dansGTI

BLING = you are a fat, boring little w*nker who really is one of the most pathetic people i have had the mis-fortune to come accross.

OOOh, by the way, i have Slimfast on offer in my Superdrug store by the way! Want me to save you a few thousand cases?

Persoanlly though, id prefer you to get even fatter than you allready are, so you can release even more bullsh*t into the air. Then people can carry on laughing at you.

T*sser.

you work at superdrug pmsl :roll: :roll:

T*sser.

Yes, as an area manager. Problem?

T*sser.

Yes, as an area manager. Problem?

yes, come on 100 pages haha