my new car !!

BLING

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I signed up to laugh at this fool (sorry if that's out of line) If it hasn't been posted already lookee here.

i like the way he has bidded on this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=150015080220

with HAND CONTROLS for DISABLED

lol

(no offence to people with disabilties.)

(edit) might not work - try this one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...y0%3D%26fvi%3D1

150015080220 - is the item no.

signed up to have a little dig way back on page 25.

it was funny to begin with now its just got way out of hand.yes he lied and he made himself look an idiot but hundreds of people have called him numerous names just to make them selves look good,when in fact they have made themselves look totally ridiculous. as for the guy whos notified local papers of this thread,are u really that stupid? as if the press are gonna take in interest.this guy bling has embarrased himself and people he knows,and hes probably feeling very foolish right now,and for him not posting,would you after hundreds of people have jumped on the bandwagon to shame him furthermore,i dont think you would.now let this lie,its getting boring.

it was funny to begin with now its just got way out of hand.yes he lied and he made himself look an idiot but hundreds of people have called him numerous names just to make them selves look good,when in fact they have made themselves look totally ridiculous. as for the guy whos notified local papers of this thread,are u really that stupid? as if the press are gonna take in interest.this guy bling has embarrased himself and people he knows,and hes probably feeling very foolish right now,and for him not posting,would you after hundreds of people have jumped on the bandwagon to shame him furthermore,i dont think you would.now let this lie,its getting boring.

Firstly the thread was dying,until YOU brought it back to the top ;)

Secondly, as for not answering you will find he HAS answered many times since your earlier visit if you bothered to read through :tired:

If your really worried for this guy then stop posting & it will just fade away :blink:

Hardly anyone was reading this thread before you posted ?(

until YOU brought it back to the top

well if you were that bothered about the thread dying then why did YOU! bother to answer me

If your really worried for this guy then stop posting & it will just fade away

likewise.

chicane petes right, the post was on its way down the page until you posted ....

he bothered to answer YOU because you left a random post like that

and if its boring you now then why you keep coming back to read it then??? ;)

and likewise to you too..... i wonder if you will fade away..... :kill:

Ha ha cool, you kicked life back into the thread.

Heres blingo tryin to drop one

bbdc7905.jpg

until YOU brought it back to the top

well if you were that bothered about the thread dying then why did YOU! bother to answer me

If your really worried for this guy then stop posting & it will just fade away

likewise.

Just to join in :rolleyes:

Pete was just putting you straight, I think you'll find. and Lee, I read pretty much almost every thread on evo as I expect many other people do :)

Hi guys,

Just joined this site to post here about this :banned:!!!!

I received the link to this thread from a forum I use and have to say it has given me great amusment in reading how this idiot lied about the car he drives and how he has been caught out! LOL

By the way been looking at some of this pictures of your cars too, very nice!

Cheers

Tom