Civic and an Evo crash!

dansGTI

WTF how can you call any of them drivers they where both racing what you want them to do push the cars round :roll:

Have any of you been on a track ??

Yep I have! :D

And he was on the track on his own, it was most likly a track day or something. He ain't wearing protective overalls or gloves, so he wasen't racing mate! :)

weather he was wearing protective stuff or not makes no difference he was on a RACE TRACK not a public road therefore he can go as fast as he wants he made a error judging a corner no need for him to be called a T*at or a muppet ?? when colin mcrae wraps a car up is he a T*at or muppet ??

on a track you take it as far to the limit as you can else no point going on there in my opinion every now and again you push it too far everyone does

Yes Colin McRae is one of the biggest muppets ever to grace a rally car. He could of won the championship loads of times if it weren't for he's irratic driving when it wasen't neded. And if my memory serves me well in 1999 or 2000 I think he was leading the championship and was on the verge on winning it, and he mounted the side of hill and flipped and barrel rolled the car in Argentina in a Focus (I think it was) when he was leading the rally and really didn't need to push! So yes he is a tw*t or muppet. :D

And yes I completly agree with you, yes you push ya car to the limit when ya on a race track or track day, but not in those conditions. He is flat on the accelertor approaching that junction before he lifts off, and yes it was the lift oversteer he got. But would he have got that if he was tip toeing back to the pits to wait for the wheather to stop pissing it down, doubt it. ;) Cause he's not in a race, so didn't need to push it as hard as he was.

So again that's why he's a tw*t and anyway mate that's my opinion, what's in matter. It's not like he's on this site, I used to race karts and cars and have been on numerous track days, so it's not like I would give that opinion of him without a reason or having raced in conditions like that. :)

• 3 weeks later...