Civic and an Evo crash!

dansGTI

Civic, seen that vid ages and it was entitled scooby bla bla bla or something,so i thought it was a scooby,altho now im more knowledgable its evident that it a civic EG dash,he was going that fast cos it was a RACETRACK however,shud slow down a bit due to the fact its very easy to lose traction,as we witnessed with the lift off oversteer,or was it??

Evo vid is a bit Shite til it speeds up at the end but what a smash!

Civic crash is bad. I don't think anyone can call him for going too fast as they havent driven in the same conditions. Quite easy to overcook it I think, it broke out without hardly any turn of the wheel. The only way it went like that is if he touched the brakes.

Evo crash is Fcuking painful!!!!!! :O I actually hated watching that! For the thought of the people inside, and all the mechanicals on a £100k rally car being wrecked within a few seconds....

Was funny hearing the Civic driver brick it in the last few seconds though.

WTF how can you call any of them drivers they where both racing what you want them to do push the cars round :roll:

Have any of you been on a track ??

Yep I have! :D

And he was on the track on his own, it was most likly a track day or something. He ain't wearing protective overalls or gloves, so he wasen't racing mate! :)

WTF how can you call any of them drivers they where both racing what you want them to do push the cars round :roll:

Have any of you been on a track ??

Yep I have! :D

And he was on the track on his own, it was most likly a track day or something. He ain't wearing protective overalls or gloves, so he wasen't racing mate! :)

weather he was wearing protective stuff or not makes no difference he was on a RACE TRACK not a public road therefore he can go as fast as he wants he made a error judging a corner no need for him to be called a T*at or a muppet ?? when colin mcrae wraps a car up is he a T*at or muppet ??

on a track you take it as far to the limit as you can else no point going on there in my opinion every now and again you push it too far everyone does