This guy was lucky to be alive.

Devboy

I wouldn't mind, but he had been over here 2 weeks originaly with his kitted out Focus and then crashed that into a hedge at 40mph in a 30mph anyways he took that back to england and then bought this really! nice pug I mean it was a nice car and then he still flys around down the ballamoda the place where people speed and crash and thats why it went from a no limit into a 40 and a 50mph zone, yet at 2am he thinks he is invicable on his way home and crash bang hes crashed.

He will be getting a ban, and depending on the judge possibly get deported and banned from the island.

because of wrackless driving, 2 serious crashes within 2months. bringing danger to the roads of the isle of man.

I gathered about the wrekless driving but they don't deport people in the UK just thought it a bit strange :huh: maybe they should take his licence away if they haven't already then I'm sure he'll wise up if not lock him up :nutter:

Re-read your comment and I understand now he's from England :nutter: my bad sorry