central locking wiers

kris

can any1 plz tell me wat colour the lock wire an the unlock wire an the common line is that goes from the central lock motor to the original central controller. as i have just got a central locking kit off ebay an want 2 fit it but dont no wat colour the wires are i need 2 conect it 2. thanks

can any1 plz tell me wat colour the lock wire an the unlock wire an the common line is that goes from the central lock motor to the original central controller. as i have just got a central locking kit off ebay an want 2 fit it but dont no wat colour the wires are i need 2 conect it 2. thanks

drivers side loom, next 2 fuse box, and central lockin box , Yellow = Lock , White = Unlock :thumb:

a dont no if is 2 earth it. on the instructions i got it says 2 put 3 wires on 2 the lock, unlock and the comon line an as far as i can c the comon line is the black wire. but when i look by the loom in the drivers foot well the only wire that i can find is a black wire with a red line runnin down it so would that b the wire i need 2 use?

a dont no if is 2 earth it. on the instructions i got it says 2 put 3 wires on 2 the lock, unlock and the comon line an as far as i can c the comon line is the black wire. but when i look by the loom in the drivers foot well the only wire that i can find is a black wire with a red line runnin down it so would that b the wire i need 2 use?

i had one off ebay a nightmare it was all negative switching so manual was in japaneese english lol but got there in the end :)