skirts needed still

mac456

hes too far

he doesnt reply but i would be suprsied if you collected anyway as you always said u wanted stuff of mine and never collected.. i could even of got someone called trig to deliver it

calm down son, if you remeber what i said "im not 100% sure if i want them or not, keep them up for sale anyway and if i want them i will let you know" - this is not messing you around.

And with the wheels i wernt happy with the tyres on them....

but thanks anyway, and he did reply

:thumb:

Check the for sale section. I've got Cyclone skirts for sale.

i'll check these out now

:cheers:

anything else?

hes too far

he doesnt reply but i would be suprsied if you collected anyway as you always said u wanted stuff of mine and never collected.. i could even of got someone called trig to deliver it

calm down son, if you remeber what i said "im not 100% sure if i want them or not, keep them up for sale anyway and if i want them i will let you know" - this is not messing you around.

And with the wheels i wernt happy with the tyres on them....

but thanks anyway, and he did reply

:thumb:

calm down son -- are you from liverpool or 40? :roll:

i do remeber what you said but you were never going to buy them anyway, you should of just said...

anyway glad he replied but if ya did want them he would post them at about £10 thorugh royal mail :thumb:

Got a set of rs2000 mk5a skirts to be for sale very soon! the same ones danposs had for sale! Will be looking for £35 and can post for extra!im located in worcester, WR2!

found a pair of spats, just ineed of skirts now, any design

not really what im looking for, thanks anyway :thumb:

i have sum cyclone skirts wiv arch extentions brand new never fitted and im in daventry bout 45mins away from coventry

pm.d :thumb:

:cheers: