morettes

gti zetec

help, i took the covers off the lights , was going to spray em, but when i came to put them back on the bloody lights are all sqew wiff, how the hell do i get em straight, and theres a gap of half inch round the larger lens, ive been at it for ages now and its pissin me off, any sugestions, please. ;( ;(

i aint no electrician either...... but did electronics GCSE couple of years back. Pee easy if u can figure the f*cking french instructions i got lol :vangry:

got um workin after about 4hrs, and it woz pissin it down as well, not good when pratting about wiv batteries and stuff!!

and about the spraying........geeze the angles and curves on them lights make the paint run no matter how light the coats of paint u put on them.

aint the easist job in the world, but once u done them, ul be able to do them again well easy :thumb:

**TIP**

just remembered, the power wire that runs from left>right or visa versa, BE CAREFUL where u put it, as mine woz just hanging into the engine bay (stupid i know now).

anyway 1 light stopped working 1 day, looked at the engine bay and the wire has been ripped out the light, and woz tangled round some belt in the engine (cam belt maybe!?!). anyway it werent good at all!!

Marc.