Turbo'ed Zetec

Sheen

AVA are a decent company. But £5k for a zetecturbo conversion. no way. i do not know of a zetecturbo that's come out of their stable so i would steer clear unless u think their worth it.

I tell u wot....... get them to list a brekadown of wot they'll do to ur engine for the conversion and post it here so we can see if its worth it. :)

I saw an RST zetec turbo that AVA did way back before I started mine, in rolling road shootout in one of the mags and it got sommat like 260+bhp which aint shy.

Like Chumkila said get it broke down and listed for what they intend to do and post it.

5k for a conversion??? Depends what you get I suppose but that should be plenty for all the trimmings and a dogs bollox motor, just be sure to find others that have had work done, ones that have had zetec turbos if poss.

I wasn't questioning there quality of workmanship as above i said AVA were "decent".

However there any many issues with Zetecturbo's that ppl dont know and this was my point. Anyone can plumb a turbo on an engine. For £5k i'd expect a racetrack ripper hence i'm curious as to what they would uprate and use for this £5k conversion.