Fibresports

Chris

ok i just ordered the skirts and the arches from essex racing, now i need to order myself the cossie splitter for the front bumper and sort out my alloys which i will hopefully be able to get from wheel base on their buy now pay 6 months later interest free credit. And hopefully this saturday ill get my alarm fitted too, think im going for the Toad Ai606

Lucky guy, must have a fortune to his name!

Chris, my I make a suggestion, get a Cossie bumper for the mk6, it will really suit the fibresports arches.

Are you getting the arch extensions as well, same as jp, because i don't think it looks right without em!

A cossie front bumper, the skirts and arches, and then some gti spat's for the rear, and the car will look well sweet!

BTW what wheels are you going for?

No offense ment mate, but ain't they a bit old, they are the Venom's of the late 90's...................... They are so common its uncanny.

What sorta look are you going for with the rest of the car, and we can give you really cool ideas for something different for the wheels that will turn heads.

Look at Pelles TSW Reflex's, they look STUNNING, and how many people do you know have a set, and it just so happens that someone else on her has a set for sale!

:D

Well mate, how about these instead, this year's version from them..............

immmht3-125x150.jpg The ht-3:thumb:

The Evo (very nice, would look great in a smoked chrome)

immmaction-125x150.jpg Action.......... Bit old school, but they do look good. Made get a second hand set instead and get em diamond cut?