Cleaning advice needed

kevjns

ok my bumpers are comeing back this weekend the foged front one and st24 rear the cars been in the garage nearly a year now so as you can imagine the bodywork is coverd in filler and mdf dust which should come off in normal washing but i have some areas which look really bad were it was debaged (previous owner) were its swerled.Also theres lots of scratches mostly on the bonnet front,Ive been looking at the meguires claying bar for this but think ide need a kit really??? also heard about g3 cutting paste is this a good idea or should that be left to a pro any advice be grate :thumb:

4221.jpg

4222.jpg

4223.jpg

4224.jpg

4226.jpg

4225.jpg

4227.jpg

ok my bumpers are comeing back this weekend the foged front one and st24 rear the cars been in the garage nearly a year now so as you can imagine the bodywork is coverd in filler and mdf dust which should come off in normal washing but i have some areas which look really bad were it was debaged (previous owner) were its swerled.Also theres lots of scratches mostly on the bonnet front,Ive been looking at the meguires claying bar for this but think ide need a kit really??? also heard about g3 cutting paste is this a good idea or should that be left to a pro any advice be grate :thumb:

bump anyone :thumb:

porter cable is random orbital,so there hardly any chance of doing any damage to the paint, The air buffer will be a rotary,& if not used carfully,you burn the paint.l

Ive got a porter cable you can use if you are anywhere near south london

thanks but im miles away in other direction wales ile try the g3 by hand see how i get on