fao cossie rep

RICH V

hi mate

was just wondering about a few things which i hope you can answer for me.

how long did it take for the kit to be fitted to your car, secondly.. if you dont mind me askin how much did whoever fitted it charge to do it and thirdly wot sort of modification did they have to do to your fuel filler cap ?

any info would be greatly appreciated. ta rich :cheers: :thumb:

hi mate

was just wondering about a few things which i hope you can answer for me.

how long did it take for the kit to be fitted to your car, secondly.. if you dont mind me askin how much did whoever fitted it charge to do it and thirdly wot sort of modification did they have to do to your fuel filler cap ?

any info would be greatly appreciated. ta rich :cheers: :thumb:

it took around 4-5weeks because fibresports had to make a rear quarter for the mk6 for the filler cap (but fibresports sell them now with the modification already in costs extra £50).

It cost me all in all £1400 that did include the modification of the arch has it was the first one they did for the mk6 filler cap, spraying, the kit and the respraying of the bumpers, doors and a few other little bits.

The modification was to slightly move the petrol cap on the mk5 arch to where it would be on the mk6 and to make it the size of the current one and then to make a custom cover. (as i didnt want the little lip that sticks out of the current petrol cap i wanted it completely smooth)

Hope this has helped mate.