insurance question

Can you insure it as a second car on your policy?

they cant because mines a special policy coz its a modded car . they did qoute me thou and it were about 750 to insure it but wanna get it cheaper and somewhere that will accept that i am not the legal keeper.

if not may have to get her to insure it again

as you want to pay to insure it anyway.. why dont you pay her to insure it and add you as a named driver? shes not paying to insure it then and your covered legally :thumb:

just say you are, and that the log book is being sent of to be put in your name...........

oh yeah thats legal.... and what happens we he has an accident :rolleyes:

as you want to pay to insure it anyway.. why dont you pay her to insure it and add you as a named driver? shes not paying to insure it then and your covered legally :thumb:

just say you are, and that the log book is being sent of to be put in your name...........

oh yeah thats legal.... and what happens we he has an accident :rolleyes:

well i said that to her as it would build up her no claims but then if something happened like i crashed it or someone hit me she would need to call and sort it out as she is the policy holder which would be a problem as she will be out the country working on a cruise ship

you are just full of gems aren't you.

sorry, not gems, shite, forgive my mistake.

Noel, isnt it a chunk cheaper for her to still insure it with you as a named driver? Its £150 cheaper for my missus to be a main driver with me named so I can use it if I need to. And then whenever she is back, its all covered for her, and she wont be losing her NCB, just increasing it.

you are just full of gems aren't you.

sorry, not gems, shite, forgive my mistake.

Noel, isnt it a chunk cheaper for her to still insure it with you as a named driver? Its £150 cheaper for my missus to be a main driver with me named so I can use it if I need to. And then whenever she is back, its all covered for her, and she wont be losing her NCB, just increasing it.

what iv been told :innocent: