Ford Fair

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what time are people from the northwest going to be setting off for the show? any convoys to look out for :drool:

Mike is coming down from Manchester, and there are probably a few more

Plus people setting off on the Sunday will be leaving at about 4am to get to the meet point lol, so doubt your going to be looking along the motorway at that time.

Ok I need to ask something serious for once.

I had Trig put away 2 club tickets, one for me and one for my mate who was going in my car.

My mate now doesn't need a ticket because he has a media pass, so am I still expected to pay for his ticket too? If he has a media pass, can he still come in with me?

I had Trig put away 2 club tickets, one for me and one for my mate who was going in my car.

My mate now doesn't need a ticket because he has a media pass, so am I still expected to pay for his ticket too? If he has a media pass, can he still come in with me?

to stop you looking like a cnut i'd say aye, you pay.

well your mate should if he asked you to have a ticket put by for him.

You don't have to pay if you want to leave Trig out of pocket.

1st thing I would have done is PM trig and see what he thinks , as there may be another member desperate for a ticket etc,then take it from there

del, the organisers dont give refunds on unused tickets, so that means i cant. I know that a few of the unused tickets could be sold on the morning, but if they arent all sold, then how would you decide who to pay back?

I would get the money off your mate for the ticket, its not your fault he is now not coming for it, so you shouldnt be out of pocket.

I'll have a ticket

you trying to rub it in davey boy?

i still havent recieved my ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!

should i be getting worried yet

well now is the time to kick up a fuss mate if it dont come in todays post ,call the organisers if not take proof of payment along tomorrow and kick their ass in person

ive printed off my email of confirmation. ive also emailed them asking for some kind of letter from the organisers themselves if that doesnt work. ill give it some time for the post to arrive then get their number. cheers steve

funny thing is im still not worried about it lol. im way too laid back sometimes