bike accident

mykez69

I used to do mountain biking. I have an Identiti 666 in my shed right now :P

I got put off when I went to Wales and almost rag dolled down a mountain and thought..."You know what? I want to live".

I only go for local rides now, no jumping or fecking about on the top of cliffs.

Think it (the shock) looks like a Talas R (think thats what it was called anyway), cant make it out from the pic.

Looks like a Vanilla to me.

I got a black and white theme going on :P

Mine is like that with quite a bit of carbon thrown in for good measure.

I used to ride XC, mainly because I was scared of ending up with a face like the first few pics. I didnt ruin my face, got a couple of nasty scars on my legs from a high speed accident in a XC race, wrote of a brand new easton made frame on its first ride out.

• 3 months later...

whaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

how you find this lol

i dont know if the crash did turn me insane, something happened somewhere down the line though,

probably got dropped a number of times or something as a baby

or might be because certain people threw hard objects at my head if i was naughty

whaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

how you find this lol

i dont know if the crash did turn me insane, something happened somewhere down the line though,

probably got dropped a number of times or something as a baby

or might be because certain people threw hard objects at my head if i was naughty

all that dirty lake water probably didnt do much good either :D

• 3 weeks later...

My m8 used to do downhill profesionally, never had a single accident, then one day he decided to have a go on his brothers roller blades.... He got the wheels caught in a drain when he was going at speed and managed to snap the 2 lowers bones in his leg.

He had to have metal plates and screws put in, then they got infected in hospital and the wounds stared opening up and eating away, it got so bad that you could see the metal plates coming through, you could even read the serial number.

This was all about 7 years ago and its still not right... So that was his downhill career over... Shame really cause he used to be really good!

:(