Trafford Centre Meet

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres a list above, doesn't matter if 5 or 20 people turn up, can still chat to people that do turn up, doesnt have to be a big social meet to be a success.

As for meeting,

Say 1pm, on the orient car park?

Chill your beans, i was just wondering who was deffo coming lol i will still pop down whether there is only a few or loads...

Which ones the Orient car park Dan ? :unsure:

1 sounds better for me. as im now gotta drive up on sunday :(. Grr at my bro not wanting me there saturday!

lol

Atleast your still popping down :cheers:

Theres a list above, doesn't matter if 5 or 20 people turn up, can still chat to people that do turn up, doesnt have to be a big social meet to be a success.

As for meeting,

Say 1pm, on the orient car park?

Chill your beans, i was just wondering who was deffo coming lol i will still pop down whether there is only a few or loads...

Which ones the Orient car park Dan ? :unsure:

1 sounds better for me. as im now gotta drive up on sunday :(. Grr at my bro not wanting me there saturday!

lol

Atleast your still popping down :cheers:

yah im trying :). hopefully i'll be up for 1 :)

yah i dont know the carpark layouts only going there 4 times.

you want a screwdriver and a golf ball, screw driver to take the door card off to get to the inside of the dorr, and use the golf ball to push the dent out from inside

3 days by the way

Edited by Trig

you want a screwdriver and a golf ball, screw driver to take the door card off to get to the inside of the dorr, and use the golf ball to push the dent out from inside

3 days by the way

I'll have a go and post back later, but if I can't get it to work ...

It would be much appreciated if someone could bring a dent puller with them to the Trafford Centre :thumb:

Dont worry, i get lost in the Trafford Centre everytime i go lol

You too lol. :pancake:

I just use the sat nav up to the trafford centre then theres big signs telling you directions to the various car parks.

Just wondering if anyone's got a dent suction puller thingymajig that they could bring to use on my car, as i've got a bit of a dent on my driver's side rear door.

Would anyone be kind enough to bring one with them to the meet? :)

Got two here fella ill bring both. :cheers: