Trafford Centre Meet

Dont worry, i get lost in the Trafford Centre everytime i go lol

You too lol. :pancake:

I just use the sat nav up to the trafford centre then theres big signs telling you directions to the various car parks.

I can get to the trafford centre fine as its literally on my door step, but once i have entered the car park thats it lol....

Right bad news guys. i dont think i'll make it on time :(.

I have someit to do on Sunday morning before i set off.. so i wont make it :(

As pete said people will be there for a while anyway. You got anyones number thats attending? just drop them a txt and see where everyone is at the time :thumb: May aswell pop by for abit if your up this way anyway....

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres a list above, doesn't matter if 5 or 20 people turn up, can still chat to people that do turn up, doesnt have to be a big social meet to be a success.

As for meeting,

Say 1pm, on the orient car park?

Sounds good, i wont be staying for all the fun, just coming to have a bit of chat really :thumb:

Theres a list above, doesn't matter if 5 or 20 people turn up, can still chat to people that do turn up, doesnt have to be a big social meet to be a success.

As for meeting,

Sounds good, i wont be staying for all the fun, just coming to have a bit of chat really :thumb:

Same here tbh bud, not really interested in bowling etc...

If other people are giving bowling etc a miss i will probably stick around and speak to them for abit...

As for meeting,

Same here tbh bud, not really interested in bowling etc...

If other people are giving bowling etc a miss i will probably stick around and speak to them for abit...

As always its very informal & everyones free to mingle chat & basicaly just enjoy whatever they fancy, everythings an option & great to just see faces new & old. :cheers:

I just use the sat nav up to the trafford centre then theres big signs telling you directions to the various car parks.

I can get to the trafford centre fine as its literally on my door step, but once i have entered the car park thats it lol....

Right bad news guys. i dont think i'll make it on time :(.

As pete said people will be there for a while anyway. You got anyones number thats attending? just drop them a txt and see where everyone is at the time :thumb: May aswell pop by for abit if your up this way anyway....

i'll see what i can do. i wont be stopping long tho :(

Right bad news guys. i dont think i'll make it on time :( .

i'll see what i can do. i wont be stopping long tho :(

No problem, always great to see members no matter how long or short, look forward to meeting you as with everyone else. :thumb:

Just wondering if anyone's got a dent suction puller thingymajig that they could bring to use on my car, as i've got a bit of a dent on my driver's side rear door.

Would anyone be kind enough to bring one with them to the meet? :)

Got two here fella ill bring both. :cheers:

Cheers mate :thumb: ... I tried the golf ball thing last night, but it's right at the top so no room to get a golf ball to it behind the panel :(

Just wondering if anyone's got a dent suction puller thingymajig that they could bring to use on my car, as i've got a bit of a dent on my driver's side rear door.

Would anyone be kind enough to bring one with them to the meet? :)

Got two here fella ill bring both. :cheers:

Cheers mate :thumb: ... I tried the golf ball thing last night, but it's right at the top so no room to get a golf ball to it behind the panel :(

Well i have two brand new ones here, small one & a full size puller so we can see how they go. :thumb:

Shite... this tomorrow?

I'll do my best to turn up but no promises... Money is kinda tight.

All you need is the fuel to get there phil, no commitments to any other stuff, always great to just see faces & cars thats the main thing.

Theres always a handfull that arrive & stay chatting so no problems there.