Essex Meet Sunday 27th July 2008 - 4pm

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there.

Please note for those who don't know. There is a police dispersal order in force covering most of Basildon. Festival leisure park included. So be prepared like I have to be moved on.

weve never been moved on before so hopefully they wont bother us... ive not even seen any police in the car park at that time of the day :cheers:

Yeah there used to be no problems there, but there is a crackdown going on lately. I've been banned 4 times in the past 2 weeks. If they do serve a dispersal order you can't return for 24 hours. lol, knowing my luck I'll get a ban the night before. T_T

its not a cruise mate so i dont see any reason for any problems with the police. no loud music or burnouots etc

It doesn't matter if it's a cruise or not. Any groups gathering in groups of 4 cars or more are now being deemed anti social by the local old bill. and are being moved on. The police are just being a complete bunch of wankers.

Coming from the man with CRUISEsomethingorrather written down the side of his van. You've gotta laugh really. :thumb:

Those stickers we're on the van a long while ago, not had them for months. still not stopped them giving out endless P59's to me.

Those stickers we're on the van a long while ago, not had them for months. still not stopped them giving out endless P59's to me.

well you must be doing something wrong mate... we have no problems with the police ever END OF!!

anyway this meet is now in the past so please mods close this thread!! :thumb: