X - men II

Colin

OW YEA BITCHES, X Men 2 rocks big style, if you liked the first movie your gonna LOVE this one, and if you know your X-men comics your gonna LOVE what happenes through the end of the movie, especially in the very final scene before the end of the credits.............................

Wovlerine kicks ASS pure and simple bezerka rage throughout, lets face facts, no-one else even comes close to comparing, the newer characters are brillent, and theres some appearances of characters from the other comics such as Shadowcat (Kitty - the girl who walks through walls), Colossus (the bloke with metal skin!) and Lady Deathstrike is quite good as well, however, its certinly a million times better than i imagined, and im gonig to see it again tonite!

:thumb:

The effects are brill, the storyline is much better than the first one, and to be honest its almost perfect in my eyes, bearing in mind I ripped the first movie appart for not following the original X-men story line...........

Get off your asses, and go see it!!!!!!!!!!

MOVIE OF THE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phone booth ain't bad either 8)

I thought it was a pile of Shite myself but each to there own

What happens in the final scene my downloaded copy finishes before the end

AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT Fcuking CRACKS ME UP, PEOPLE THAT DOWNLOAD A MOVIE, WATCH IT BEFORE ANYONE ELSE, AND DONT EVEN SEE THE END OF IT AND SAY ITS Shite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS MY WORST PET HATE EVER!!!!!!!

GO SEE THE MOVIE IN THE CINEMA, YOU WILL ENJOY IT SO MUCH MORE, YOU RUIN IT BY WATCHING A BADLY BLURED AND DISTORED VERION ON YOUR HOME PC, NOT TO MENCTION YOU WON'T APPRECIATE THE SURROUND SOUND OR HALF OF THE SPECIAL EFFECTS PROPERLY WHEN THEY GO ALL PIXELY!!!!!!!

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugh%20Jackman--wolverine%20bar.jpg

BESERKA RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate people that download movies, go and watch it in the cinema it only costs £3.00 for fucks sake!!!!!!!!!!!

Its just like when Episode 1 came out, all these peopel went and downloaded the illegal copies, anyone thats a fan and appreciates cinematography would never dream of doing such a thing, and the people that download a movie illegally and then critise a movie have no opnion worth considering or listening too.............

aggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :vangry: :curse: :vangry: :curse: :vangry: :curse: