Middx & Hert's Meet TODAY !

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holllla, can someone pick up tom, E5CORT-0WN3R to take him to the herts meet and back lol

location bracknell,

go on, be a good un

cheers for askin for me mike :thumb:

didnt really want to ask as it sounds a bit cheeky because i only know a few people :P

i would contribute to petrol money if i had money

sorry if i cant come but hope to meet to give u the parts another time mike

:thumb: :thumb:

Edited by E5CORT-0WN3R

There was only one person that was coming from that area as its around 20 miles miles away from the meet ,but he has had to pull out

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............... i can, meeting andrewsalter sunday morning junction 17 can collect E5CORT-0WN3R on the way back to the herts meet, don't mind dropping him back, but i can't stay until 7pm, Just pm me to arrange it.

Simon

Edited by slatch

Isn't bracknell on route for me? I'm meant to be going to the rink there sometime... lemme check the maps.

Edit: yes its right on route for me, I can get him there and back if all else fails.

Andy, i could pick him up and maybe you could droip him off if that's ok, just pm me on what's going on

Simon

Isn't bracknell on route for me? I'm meant to be going to the rink there sometime... lemme check the maps.

Edit: yes its right on route for me, I can get him there and back if all else fails.

Andy, i could pick him up and maybe you could droip him off if that's ok, just pm me on what's going on

Simon

Ok. Well I'll wait for him to get back to us :) Bracknell for me is like 5 minuites off the M3, then I get back on and shoot down all the way to southampton anyway :)

Cheers guys .. so whos picking me up and whos dropping me off?? Thanks very much :)

I do believe slatch is picking you up... and I'm taking you back?

As for RC cars, i'm gonna bring mine with me provided I can find the battery charger!

Edited by teh