Middx & Hert's Meet TODAY !

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think someone has a crush on the scary but nice security lady 1pukkadeal

By that comment I can see you Dont know steve :pancake: ,Best of luck with the weather guys as this summer seems a wash out but I wont mention the R word :drunk: Hola anyway from sunny spain

Edited by zetecgirl

By that comment I can see you Dont know steve :pancake: ,Best of luck with the weather guys as this summer seems a wash out but I wont mention the R word :drunk: Hola anyway from sunny spain

Blimey your up early over there ,Enjoy spain you jammy sod and yeah hit the nail on the head with teh's comment :roll: ,your gonna have to make an effort to come up to a herts meet you know

Blimey your up early over there ,Enjoy spain you jammy sod and yeah hit the nail on the head with teh's comment :roll: ,your gonna have to make an effort to come up to a herts meet you know

Lol. I dread the results now of that comment.

Dont pay it no thought buddy , 3 days to go guys and gals.

NOTE

Look if the weather is pants We will all go 150 metres up the road to the Harvester and take it over in a mass EVO way ,fingers crossed we get a nice weather window in our crappy british summer calendar so we wont have to

Edited by 1pukkadeal

Dont pay it no thought buddy , 3 days to go guys and gals.

NOTE

Look if the weather is pants We will all go 150 metres up the road to the Harvester and take it over in a mass EVO way ,fingers crossed we get a nice weather window in our crappy british summer calendar so we wont have to

I wasn't too worried. You seem like a nice enough guy anyway lol :thumb:

It was meant to Pee it all day here. Its been sunny for most of it. Fingers crossed.

thanks for understanding people :)

my uncles is making good progress everyday, hes finally coming around now, waking up slowly :)

cheers and hope to be at the next one

simon :)

Glad to hear there is improvement :) , you know where we are fella if you fancy hooking up :thumb: