18th Knebworth Annual classic car show

No doubt it would be a great day out, but as a club, I can't see anything being possible. I hope those of you that go enjoy it.

Knew it was short notice as I did not know if it would appeal to you or not trig ,but after the great success at the american show it gave me the bug to go to the next venue as me and sammy both like the classics so thought it worth posting

Edited by 1pukkadeal

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything appeals to me, and if enough members show an interest in something I will have a go at putting something together, they will just have to let me know what the shows are and I will give it a bash.

Anything appeals to me, and if enough members show an interest in something I will have a go at putting something together, they will just have to let me know what the shows are and I will give it a bash.

cool as I have a few ideas for next year for you ,but plenty of time to prep for them

[quote name='1pukkadeal' post='1095858' date='Aug 5

I'll still be coming to this if we go on the monday, but I'll be coming down from cambridge instead of home, so won't take so long :))

I reckon monday is the best bet Kylie as it does not clash with anyone at all ,and as you say cambridge aint that far from there ,we will just have to look at the weather a few days before to decide I guess,as we know what british bank holidays are like

Edited by 1pukkadeal

i wont be coming to this one ;(. im going to visit my brother.. (and my dad grr dont really wanna see him..)..

sorry guys im going on monday 25th til thursday 29th.

Aw noooo - shame :(

Ohh yes. Taking the plugde and driving to sunny old Manchester.

i wont be coming to this one ;(. im going to visit my brother.. (and my dad grr dont really wanna see him..)..

Come on Del, poor effort on your part in the first pic - the front wheels are all wrong!

There pretty good though id say! maybe diffuse the light more but deffinatly smart

Don't forget to indicate :innocent:

Come on Del, poor effort on your part in the first pic - the front wheels are all wrong!

There pretty good though id say! maybe diffuse the light more but deffinatly smart

i wont LOL

• 2 weeks later...