south yorksire meet

bennyboy

Yeh I was wondering what happened to the magazine.

Again though, cheers to Kylie for organising a really nice meet. I didn't talk to everyone, but at least I met some new people. Cool seeing Wayne, who knows what the drive from Yorkshire to my area is like haha.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/Mikerules/Yorkshire%20meet/pic21.jpg

The EVO ninjas are back!

lol classic in the making. need to get my motor done so i can make it to some meets and Shite

Plenty of opportunities still to be had Al, I was only thinking last night about our mad night before FITP 2006, great day and night :cheers:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/Mikerules/Yorkshire%20meet/pic21.jpg

The EVO ninjas are back!

lol classic in the making. need to get my motor done so i can make it to some meets and Shite

Plenty of opportunities still to be had Al, I was only thinking last night about our mad night before FITP 2006, great day and night :cheers:

lol ya that was a night to remember or forget lol still got the pics from that night

Thanks to Kylie for a fantastic location and to everyone thats got photos up here. They all looked great!!

Was my first meet so didnt really chat to many people but had a right laugh anyway. will bring stuff for the BBQ next time.

cant wait for the next time, and hope to meet some new faces!!

you will have to type up a report for reid Kylie if he ever gets round to putting out the next issue of evolved mag that is :rolleyes:

Easy the guy has to earn his bread too, the issue is a little late, but we're setting out deadlines from now on to make sure it can be done in time :)

Easy the guy has to earn his bread too, the issue is a little late, but we're setting out deadlines from now on to make sure it can be done in time :)

yeah I know stoo as I remember bringing this up with you and reid at Ford fair ,we are all waiting to see his handywork and maybe theres time for kylie to squeeze a report into reid for this meet

Edited by 1pukkadeal