Essex Meet Aug 08

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a good meet. Bit gutted I didn't come now but petrol prices are a biatch at the mo. Will try me hardest to come to the next one though as I'm in essex for the weekend on hols Lol so will see if the missus lets will let me out to play :innocent:

Andy, cars lookin good as per and dave so r ur legs mate :thumb:

Yeah its Dave.......

Someone has to keep it all interesting! :)

I meant a ladies name Meeks.... :rolleyes:

Looks like a good meet. Bit gutted I didn't come now but petrol prices are a biatch at the mo. Will try me hardest to come to the next one though as I'm in essex for the weekend on hols Lol so will see if the missus lets will let me out to play :innocent:

Bring her along :thumb: More girls FTW :D

thats like the one i was telling you about sub boy. its huge!!!!!you would only fit one in the boot.

good meet today. i managed to turn up without a car. cheers to andy for the lift there and dave for the lift back. and i didnt suck him off for it so everyones a winner. and matt not all 4x4 drivers are arseholes......ok i admit it.....

thats like the one i was telling you about sub boy. its huge!!!!!you would only fit one in the boot.

good meet today. i managed to turn up without a car. cheers to andy for the lift there and dave for the lift back. and i didnt suck him off for it so everyones a winner. and matt not all 4x4 drivers are arseholes......ok i admit it.....

I'm no winner, i got no sucky sucky. :(