my rs

neil73

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem to be taking it well anyway :thumb: , i think i would of done something really stupid had it of been me.....I nearly twatted the woman that hit my Golf lol :unsure: :blush:

Instead you just stole her purse. That'll teach her :roll:

In a way yeh.....I took her insurance company to the cleaners lol

Glad they sorted stuff out for you pretty quick. Still gutted for you though.

Think you should sneak a pic of the fez for us to see :innocent: :D

defo want a pic of the fiesta, will post when i get it :thumb:

got the hire car and van today 56 plate fiat ducato and a ford focus on a 57 plate, so i can still go to blackpool next week :pancake: , going to look at the fiesta this afternoon from what i have been told its fooked too

Atleast your still going Blackpool :cheers:

You seem to be taking it well anyway :thumb: , i think i would of done something really stupid had it of been me.....I nearly twatted the woman that hit my Golf lol :unsure: :blush:

will come and see everyone at blackpool,

was not taking it too well at the time :vangry: was sat on the curb shaking with anger,did not sleep much (about an hour and a half) and didnt eat all day,my son was in bits. dont know what i would have done if she was there, prob something REALLY stupid.

Actually gutted for you also :(

You're not the only one who got crashed into during the night recently,

I woke to find a bent in mirror and some nice red car marks on my bump strips, and scrapes down my bumpers.

Nothing as major as that, but it just makes you wonder who has the irrisponsibility to go out and drive pissed, and certainly the boyfriend should have been responsible for her! :vangry: