Bollocks

Phill

For the first time in God knows how long, I got up early this morning to do stuff to the car. I went down to Halfords to get a chip repair kit, waited ages for them to mix it all up, then tried to go to FFWD to get some side repeaters, only to find they were closed.

Went home, tried to fix all my scratches, only to find that they just look Shite when you put the paint on them. Am I doing something wrong? Looks like a colour-coded tar spot.

Then tried T-cutting some of the smaller ones out, only to find I'd used the non-metallic T-cut wich has fucked up the finish on my door.

I've run around all morning, wasted £15 and ended up worse off than when I started. Grrr.

X( Sorry to here chip repair not a success. Some bored soul decided to entertain him/herself by keying almost all the cars parked in our road - mine was ripped along one side and across the bonnet. So far I've only dared to do a cover-up job with colour magic - only disguises the scratches for a couple of days, so I was going to try paint touch-up - now I wonder if I should just leave it. Quoted £250 per panel by the guys who repaired some of the other damaged cars - can't afford it! X(