My Sierra

heavyrightfoot

Most of you will be aware my car has been off the road since 2nd August (day before ford fair) but tomorrow I will be finally picking it back up

This is how it was before

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/16033.jpg

To look at it will be more or less the same as it was before, but there are a few shiny bits added under the bonnet

I will post more pics of it tomorrow

Edited by heavyrightfoot

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About fcuking time :roll:

Look forward to having a look at it buddy :thumb: can you try and keep it in one piece until i have actually seen it this time lol

I'll try my best to keep it in 1 piece till the rolling road day

yah i was lookin forward to see this at ford fair. but like things happen eh! lol

is it costing much?

Twice as must as I wanted to spend

yah i was lookin forward to see this at ford fair. but like things happen eh! lol

is it costing much?

Always the way. Kinda like your paying for a more expensive one that you over looked while looking for it in the first place.

Its a shame. but we all learn :D

is it costing much?

Always the way. Kinda like your paying for a more expensive one that you over looked while looking for it in the first place.

Thats the worst thing about it, I bought the best one I could find, so the car has turned out to be very expensive, but as you say - 'we all learn'

is it costing much?

Thats the worst thing about it, I bought the best one I could find, so the car has turned out to be very expensive, but as you say - 'we all learn'

Yeah well Glad to see your pride and joy back. you'll over look the money once you get back in it :)

No pics of it in between? :P lol

I dont know if anybody got any pics of it at pre-Ford Fair, but I didnt get any of it while its been in bits, but I have got a garage full of broken parts if you want a pic of them