south yorks meet

neil73

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a go yourself Neil. Contraty to what some people say, its no harder than stating a venue, date and time.

There is a venue that you have been to before, or Im pretty sure there is a leisure park south of Barnsley not far from the M1 kind of like the one I found for the Herts meet, where you have some sort of activity for those that want to, or even just keep dry.

Then pick a date, 30th November? 7th December? And as for what time to meet up, go for around lunch time (12-2pm), make use of the daylight.

Neil, I have spoken to Kylie recently about sorting another and it is planned, she is busy with uni and other things so not on here much :thumb: Just got to sort a date....It will probably be at the pub we mentioned at the last meet (I think it was you we were speaking with about it last time, cant remember, sorry)....

I will be seeing her tomorrow so will give her a slap and get the ball rolling for us :cheers: :D

Neil, I have spoken to Kylie recently about sorting another and it is planned, she is busy with uni and other things so not on here much :thumb: Just got to sort a date....It will probably be at the pub we mentioned at the last meet (I think it was you we were speaking with about it last time, cant remember, sorry)....

I will be seeing her tomorrow so will give her a slap and get the ball rolling for us :cheers: :D

mint, thanks matey. i know bennyboy is up for the meet too. yeah i know which pub :drunk:

Have a go yourself Neil. Contraty to what some people say, its no harder than stating a venue, date and time.

There is a venue that you have been to before, or Im pretty sure there is a leisure park south of Barnsley not far from the M1 kind of like the one I found for the Herts meet, where you have some sort of activity for those that want to, or even just keep dry.

Then pick a date, 30th November? 7th December? And as for what time to meet up, go for around lunch time (12-2pm), make use of the daylight.

just making sure no one else was sorting anything out first

mint, thanks matey. i know bennyboy is up for the meet too. yeah i know which pub :drunk:

No worries, i will speak to her and i will get some details put up if needs be :thumb:

Yeh i know Bennyboy will be there, sadly you cant get rid of that Cnut no matter how hard you try :( :roll: :roll:

do it ur self neil,

weezer aint intersted in evo no more

Why was she planning another South Yorks meet then :unsure:

She aint on much anymore but peoples lives dont revolve around evo surprisingly :cheers:

revolve?

oh, fussed, not,

well who ever does it, hurry, its only localish one to us :(

do it ur self neil,

Why was she planning another South Yorks meet then :unsure:

She aint on much anymore but peoples lives dont revolve around evo surprisingly :cheers:

revolve?

oh, fussed, not,

well who ever does it, hurry, its only localish one to us :(

:roll:

Yeh i agree, one of the best things about this meet was the fact i didnt have to travel for days to get there lol....Northern meets ftw

do you know this for a fact

Random! from the new guy. :unsure:

The meets there for whoever wants to set it up or organise, socials are just that & no one has a position to solely claim a get together imo.

If members want to get together & the person that usually organises it isnt around there shouldnt be a problem tbh!

yes

Random! from the new guy. :unsure:

The meets there for whoever wants to set it up or organise, socials are just that & no one has a position to solely claim a get together imo.

If members want to get together & the person that usually organises it isnt around there shouldnt be a problem tbh!

spot on,

i not fussed who organises it, just want a local meet lol

I didnt realise there was a problem....As my post above been completely missed which states one was being planned? :pancake: :unsure:

I didnt say there WAS a problem Mike just that there shouldnt be one?

Members want to meet up & no one (visibly) is sorting one, how do members know one is being organised if its not made public here?