south yorks meet

neil73

oi, 'sinner, calm the fcuk down. It was an observation, so chill out. People are allowed to post pretty much what they want, we dont overmoderate (given your vast knowledge of past threads, suely you have seen this) so people are allowed to post in here, just the same as you are.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no one is muscling into anything mate, shes fooked off with few others and left evo (or certainly appears to have) .. if someone who is more into evo wants to organise the meet instead why shouldnt they? (im sure ill get flamed on another site for saying this :rolleyes: )

thats certainly not what she said and as for others leaving evo I cant comment as I dont know them ,but why are you getting involved in this anyhow as you look after the essex meet dont you ,as for getting flamed as you put it on other sites , Like what ones as you come across as paronoid about yourself ?

im not paranoid :roll: ive just seen certain comments on certain sites.. someone getting a little jealous because the essex meet goes so well even now after a certain someone flamed it saying it wouldnt last blah blah blah :rolleyes: thats what happens when you get obsesed with numbers :cheers:

Random! from the new guy. :unsure:

Not really I attended a large meet last sunday for people from all clubs ,and she was there and also and I managed a brief chat with her when it was mentioned that a yorks meet was in the pipeline soon, just seems this mykez fella is trying to muscle her out of her own meet as I have read the past reports on this meet

you what mate? why you so defensive of someone who dont even come here no more? what does it actually matter to you

dont come here saying that kinda of stuff to me right,

how can someone possibly arrange a regular meet when there not a regular user, that was my point,

it doesn't matter whose meet it is, or who arranges it, its the fact about being a regualr user allright so chill out winston

right calm down fellas! i only asked if there was a meet, now i feel like ive started a war :nutter: . if kyle has a date in mind then sound, i just didnt want to step on anyones toe's by taking over. let mike have a chat to her and see what she wants to do. as a suggestion what about the last sunday of the month

sir jacks which is jnc 1 of the m18

sunday the 23rd at 2pm

lets start a list

neil73

does this mean your arranging it mate?

If so put me down, and maybe start another thread

Edited by heavyrightfoot

sir jacks which is jnc 1 of the m18

sunday the 23rd at 2pm

lets start a list

neil73

does this mean your arranging it mate?