Trafford Centre Meet

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is lazerquest, not been on it, what do you do ect, depending on funds put me as a maybe

its a load of crud mate !! stoping in bed will be much more fun !! :roll:

i'll take ur word for it lmao

basically you where a plastic vest (like the things they wear for american football under their tops) it has sensors front and back and you have agun. you have to reload (at som) at your reload station and protect your base (at some) and attack the other sides base. you get a score at the end, most shots most accurate etc etc and it usually based in a big maze (dark with uv/strobe lights) your team V another team :thumb:

What is lazerquest, not been on it, what do you do ect, depending on funds put me as a maybe

its a load of crud mate !! stoping in bed will be much more fun !! :roll:

i'll take ur word for it lmao

basically you where a plastic vest (like the things they wear for american football under their tops) it has sensors front and back and you have agun. you have to reload (at som) at your reload station and protect your base (at some) and attack the other sides base. you get a score at the end, most shots most accurate etc etc and it usually based in a big maze (dark with uv/strobe lights) your team V another team :thumb:

c its booooooooring !! :roll:

best not pi$$ ppl off ! i may get a slap when i get there !! :blush: sorry guys :thumb: its well fun !