Trafford Centre Meet

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good to me! :)

I may bring a crowbar with me and have a competition for people to try and open my boot lol!!!

What's up with ya boot? Lock ceased up? I stripped, rebuild and re-greaded mine after it ceased, and it works great now! Does it fail to open with the electric solonoid/push button?

I might pop along to this, but I can't stand crowded places, so I'll be giving the mooch round trafford centre a miss! I'll be staying for the hour mingling and looking over the cars! :)

Yep, doesnt even click any more through the front button or through the clifford fob. It used to 'slip' and not quite open sometimes but now nothing happens at all.....grr. i just need to slowly take out the custom rear parcel shelf, some wiring and crawl through to pop it open and have a look at the mechanism, im just having another moan thats all dont worry - its something i need to do at home :P Edited by Drax

Yep, doesnt even click any more through the front button or through the clifford fob. It used to 'slip' and not quite open sometimes but now nothing happens at all.....grr. i just need to slowly take out the custom rear parcel shelf, some wiring and crawl through to pop it open and have a look at the mechanism, im just having another moan thats all dont worry - its something i need to do at home :P

Did you have to slam the boot to shut it? Maybe the boot latch is too tight, and therefore the solonoid isn't powerfull enough to open the latch???

Try getting someone to push the boot lid down hard while you push the button or open with the key!

after all my moaning about the time of the lazerquest i am afraid i have to work the full weekend,but hey its double time got to take it when i can so :thumb:

hope you all have a good day

Excellent, put me down as a definate for this now :cheers:

No, but seriously your a cock, i was looking forward to the usual banter :(

after all my moaning about the time of the lazerquest i am afraid i have to work the full weekend,but hey its double time got to take it when i can so :thumb:

i know but you cant turn down work these days can you.

i know but you cant turn down work these days can you.

You certianly cannot mate, they aint got any work for me have they? lol...