Just wrote the mondeo off.

sutty2006

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Result!

at least now you can sell it as a working car, rather than weighing it in or spares!

Thats just it. Cant sell it with a smashed bumper and a gash in the window, id get kicked in the nuts for it. Only problem is its up for tax end of jan and going in for repairs on 2nd of Feb so thats another cost to add.....

• 2 weeks later...

Well i picked the car up yesterday from the repairers.

They've done the bumper but not the windscreen :nutter: Been on the phone to the insurance company, garage, assesors, authorisers and everyone in the country to get a windscreen sorted. Now ive got to get an estimate for repairs and send it to them. Their estimate came to 1000 just for a windscreen so they wont pay, yet i can get it done for 165. NUTS!!!

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h20/sutty2006/mondeo2.jpg

Well i picked the car up yesterday from the repairers.

They've done the bumper but not the windscreen :nutter: Been on the phone to the insurance company, garage, assesors, authorisers and everyone in the country to get a windscreen sorted. Now ive got to get an estimate for repairs and send it to them. Their estimate came to 1000 just for a windscreen so they wont pay, yet i can get it done for 165. NUTS!!!

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h20/sutty2006/mondeo2.jpg

what you gonna do?

go ahead and get it done yourself?

Nope, ive lost all heart with this motor. Im fed up of seeing the damn thing. I wanted to get rid before xmas and its still here with my new car sitting doing sweet FA on the drive. So its up for sale in the forsale section. :(