gumball 3000 style convoy

sonny-1600

right, my uncle is going to set up a gumball style convoy, its spread over 2 days and is to scotland and back, it is to raise money for havens hospice so urll need sponsors, on the way to scotland you need to collect items from different town located on the way to the destination, it will start from riverside in chelmsford and fnish there too. once we reach scotland, you can either stay the the night or carry on goin, no satnavs allowed, and every competetor will be givin a map, a recovery trcuk will be coming along the whole way and the essex chronicle will be there at the set off and finish,

we needed 20 people to defently join in to start planning it otherwise there is no point, alll cars and bikes welcome, just thought it would be good to see lots of evo members joining in. soo leave a message here to join in,

thanks

1.ME

Any idea when this would roughly be? I presume the end point could be anywhere in scotland, which is disclosed on the day?

Could be interested in this too :)

no the end point is back in chelmsford, you can either stay at the "checkpoint" in scotland or carry on.

need to get to 20 people to get it rolling. dan you know of anyone, i think red-diablo's up for it

im well up for something like this BUT how do you expect people to commitwhen they dont know much about it, a set date is a good starting point as how can i begin getting sponsorship etc ? also are there any rules to what car you can use ? any fees to pay etc etc

seems slightly uinorganised at the minute (dont get me wrong im not flaming you just trying to add some constructive critisim (sp))

but im definatly in either way

1.ME

2.Draper

ye this sounds good, but i think need a to get a new job sorted before this... would love to come along as long as i can afford it. and ye try n work out a date i'll see what i can do, but not promising anything at the moment...

well as soon as we get 20 people we can oranise a date to work arround everyone, the fee will be £5 - £10 and will get lower the more people that join, then the sponsors you get can go towards the charity and the petrol you use :)

im up for this depending on the date. if im not busy ill do it. are their anyother rules? eg, i calling a dibs on making my car into the batmobile and dressing up and batman and robin. i dibs it you lot, no takesies backsies haha

im up for this depending on the date. if im not busy ill do it. are their anyother rules? eg, i calling a dibs on making my car into the batmobile and dressing up and batman and robin. i dibs it you lot, no takesies backsies haha

yhh thts kl, i was finkin bout dressin as a tellytubby lol